Single Visa can be obtained by submission through the Embassy / Consulate or through the Guarantor in Indonesia to the Directorate General of Immigration.
There are some important information that you need to keep in mind regarding this Single Visa, as follows:
- Single Visa is used for foreigners that are planning to visit Indonesia for only 1 (one) time within a year with the visit purposes for: Holiday, Family, Social, Cultural, Business, Industrial Visit, Journalistic and Non-commercial movie making
- If you travel for a business purpose, must be sponsored by a legal entity registered in Indonesia (both foreign-and locally owned company, also representative office)
- Single Visa validity is 60 days
- Single Visa is extendable for 4 (four) times
- Each extension is 30 days stay
- So in total you can stay in Indonesia up to 180 days (almost 6 months).
Single Visa, consists of 3 types of Visa Index, depend on Foreigner’s purpose to visit Indonesia.
For more details, let's talk one by one about the differences between each of these Visa types:
- Single Visa, B211A
You should consider Single Visa B-211A, if you intend to visit Indonesia for 1 (one) time within one year with the visit purpose as below:
- Social, Art & Cultural
- Governmental Visit
- Giving Lecture or following seminars
- Attending meeting
- Transit and join a transportation mode in Indonesia
- Non-commercial sport activity
- Short course & short training
- Working in a very urgent matters (natural disaster)
- Single Visa, B211B
You should consider Single Visa B-211B, if you intend to visit Indonesia for 1 (one) time within one year with the visit purpose as below:
• Activities such as B211A
- Giving consultation and training in implementing technological innovation on industry to improve Indonesian industrial product design quality, and foreign marketing,
- Business meeting, Industrial visit
- Quality control, inspection to a branch office in Indonesia
- Foreign workers on probation
- Transit, and join a transportation mode in Indonesia.
- Single Visa, B211C
You should consider Single Visa B-211C, if you intend to visit Indonesia for 1 (one) time within one year with the visit purpose as below:
- Activities as in B211A
- Journalistics and Non-commercial movie making (with approval by Minister of Foreign Affairs)
When it comes to Indonesia Visa Application, always process it with the specialist: PT. Bahana Perkasa Putra.